Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HEy, there's a baby in there!

We had our first OB appointment today. Alianna got to come since ArJay was coming too. We got to see the baby on the ultrasound and the little squeegee even kicked and flung it's arms around. Alianna was a little worried about what the doctor was doing but otherwise she did pretty well. I LOVE my new OB. She was super excited for us, very understanding of my aversion to inductions, and kept telling us how funny and fun we were. What more could you wish for! The funniest apart was as she was starting the ultrasound she asked what we were thinking it was. I said I was thinking boy just because it is completely different and I have been eating EVERYTHING and not as sick. She said that is usually how it goes. We shall see.....

1 comment:

  1. It is good to love your OB (I learned the hard way). Glad to hear that you are not as sick. Hopefully things will continue to be well for you!!

    ReplyDelete