Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

I didn't get any pictures from the church trunk or treats on Saturday night because I was on my own and she was having so much fun I had a hard time keeping up with her! But Mom Gamble had a fun little family thing on actual Halloween night. She had masks for the kids to paint. Alianna's was a cat and she was very intent on it if you can't tell. They also had pumpkins to carve and caramel apples to eat. I may or may not have inhaled my caramel apple and half the one I was supposed to bring home to ArJay since he was working. Shhh...don't tell him.

We had the hardest time getting the kiddos to sit still for pictures in their costumes. Especially when the Jedi knights got out their light sabers and Alianna got jealous. Luckily cousin Tyson was very sweet and let her hold his.
I'm pretty sure this is the only shot where Alianna was actually looking at the camera and she was only doing a "HIYA!" karate move mimicking her uncle. We had a blast! Thanks grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Her Cinderella costume turned out fabulous!!!! Looks so adorable and I like the Hi-Ya picture!

    ReplyDelete