Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ChCHCHCHanges

ArJay and I went to the class dinner tonight for his graduation from the police academy. It was amazing, inspiring, and a little scary watching the video they made with clips of what happened. I am even more in awe of what he has done and can't believe he will be a bonafide officer tomorrow. Who knows what this will bring to our lives....

In completely unrelated news, I might be becoming addicted to this blogging thing. Especially little girl hairstyle ones and crafty ones. Kind of ironic since ALianna still has a pseudo mullet and can barely get two piggies and I can't even really sew very straight. BUT I have high aspirations for both and I am digging the tutorials and giveaways. Fairy Wonderful is giving away a little girl's pettiskirt! My only question, does it come in my size?? And The Dress-up drawer has weeklong giveway awesomeness happening.
Dress up Drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment