Monday, March 1, 2010

Kick in the pants!

Relief Society, or Enrichment or whatever it is called now was on keeping memories and I thought " oh crap something else I'm not doing well". I am HORRIBLE about journaling, scrapbooking, etc. Karla said that blooging is amazing because you can make books and I am starting to log stalk some websites, so I am really going to give it my best!( BTW Karla has the cutest blog all about optimistic obsessions and is giving away an adorable apron right now!)

We have had a crazy month. ArJay is finishing his first phase of FTO(Field Training) this week. I can't believe he graduated one month ago. He is loving it and is very proud of the 4 dead bodies(yuck!), double digits arrests, and numerous calls.

Alianna finally got tubes in her ears last wednesday( Arjay's b-day happy frieking b-day right?). She did really well, she flopped around for about 15 minutes after which really frieked out mommy (especially becasue she never really opened her eyes) but then went to sleep and woke up a couple of hours later just fine.

I am loving being a mom and trying to keep everyone happy, healthy and myself sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment