Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A sweet girl

I had the most amazing experience with Alianna a few days ago. I was having a bad day and eventually I just had to sit down and cry. Alianna ahd been roaming around as she normally does and noticed I was crying. She came over and held out her arms. I picked her up and she gave me the sweetest hug(head on shoulder, legs tucked around me as tight as possible). She pulled her head away and saw I was still crying, touched my cheek and hugged me again. Of course I cried harder then and the cycle repeated for about 10 minutes until I calmed down and she went back to running around. Now, for those of you who have not met our little sweetie, ArJay has affectionately taken to calling her monster because the child does not sit still and gets into EVERYTHING! I know it was a tender mercy that the Lord and Alianna knew what I needed and gave me comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment