Thursday, October 7, 2010

Candy Corn Wreath

What do you get when you have a dollar store wreath, candy corn,hot glue, and a pregnant woman with a recent penchant for all things crafty? A cute quick wreath for the front door.

Those who have been to my house recently will remember that I did have a witch on the front door, but I saw this on the cover of a magazine today at the grocery store and thought it was cuter and I could re-create it easily.

Plus, can you really have too many cute Halloween decorations?

3 comments:

  1. Love Love LOVE IT!! This makes me all the more excited for our craft nights!!! I seriously can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm totally going to have to steal it; well make my own, not steal yours...although that would be easier. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are way tooo crafty!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete