Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a.......


Arm! Ok OK I know, that was mean. But that was how we felt during the whole appointment today. The tech kept showing us all these appendages. Honestly after she told us the heart and brain looked good, we were just anxious to find out what it was. It didn't help that Alianna was screaming bloody murder because she thought the tech was hurting me.Although it amazes me what they can see with technology, check out that profile shot.
Arjay says it looks like Alianna's nose. OK soo drumroll...
IT'S A BOY!!
ANd since I'm sure you'll all ask, yes we're pretty dang sure. He wasn't too shy. Check out that shot ! (ArJay couldn't be prouder, he's strutting around like a peacock)



It actually didn't really come as much of a shock, we've felt it was a boy for a while. We are super excited though! My family is a girl(me) then and boy and ArJay's family is a girl then a boy(him) so I guess we are just keeping the tradition alive. ArJay had to stop on our way home at Bookman's and buy his boy a HeMan DVD he saw a couple of weeks ago. I think I should be worried that he's going to buy his "boy" lots of fun toys....


3 comments:

  1. So fun! Cameron told Dallin that he and Alianna had to stay friends because your little guy and Ryan will be besties. haha! I told him they would until Alianna baked him a cupcake and he smashed it or something. haha! P.S. He hasn't missed her one bit (sarcasam)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maggie!!!! That is sooooo exciting! :) Can't wait for his arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love the ultra-male ultra-sound shots? When we got mine the tech said that his...ahem....appendage was "prominent." You should have seen Jaxon's face :).

    ReplyDelete