Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girl Time!


I need to preface this by saying that we love all the boy cousins and friends Alianna plays with. Today we actually had girl time with my friend Lori's daughter Adelaide. At first, I'm not sure Alianna knew what to do with a girl but she sure figured it out! We put on some music and sweet little Adelaide came running over to grab Alianna's hand to dance.


Soon they were giggling so hard they were falling over each other more than dancing which of course turned into a marathon course of Ring around the Rosies much to my( ie the song caller who had to sing it about 50 thousand times) chagrin.



Then Alianna got out the horses and they galloped around the room. Alianna noticed I had the camera out by now and galloped around going "CHEESE!"


We ended off our morning as any good girl time does, playing dress up. Adelaide informed us we were all wearing birthday hats and Alianna decided they were both "ba-ba bells"( Tinkerbells).
Needless to say, it was a blast. I think it was the first time Alianna has ever had uninterrupted girl time and she thought it was the coolest thing. I think I better apologize in advance in case she tries to dress up her boy cousins or Dallin the next time she sees them...

5 comments:

  1. Girl time always rocks (speaking from someone's perspective who now has four girls). I think the dancing and dressing up is the best. My oldest girls are now 8 & 7 and they still do those two things when they have girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Maggie! I miss you guys and those cute little ladies! How are you feeling by the way? I can't wait for you to find out about the next one...sounds like it needs to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's to cute. I have missed you guys. We need to get together again. Sorry I have been so antisocial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this post! Our girls are too cute. We'll have to get them together more often.

    ReplyDelete