Friday, June 24, 2011

Potty Training take two!

As I was changing Alianna's diaper after naptime today, she informed me that she " didn't want to wear a diaper, I go in the toilet like a big girl". Well you don't have to tell me twice! We have been reading a potty time book in with all our other night time reading book and apparently it sunk in.  We went straight to the store and bought some big girl Ariel panties. I told her that Ariel doesn't want to get wet or dirty, so if she wants to wear it we have to keep them clean. 

I was trying to decide if we should wait til Tuesday because we are going to the Diamondbacks game on Monday and I was a little nervous about doing the ballpark potty training thing, but as soon as we came home she ripped off the diaper and put on the panties and showed me how she was a big girl. Here's hoping!!

In other Gamble news, Kendall rolled over on Wednesday. I didn't see him do it for that day, I would turn around for a second and I swear he planned it and when I turned back around he would be on his belly. But now he is rolling all over the place and very proud of himself thank you very much.

I keep asking myself just one question, when did my kids get so big? 

No comments:

Post a Comment