Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wellness Challenge

I started a wellness challenge on Monday. For those of you who don't know what it is, there are 10 items you do each day for points( 30 min of exercise, no soda, 4 servings of veggies/fruit, reading scriptures, etc).

I am having a really hard time losing the baby weight this time, or if I am being honest, doing the necessary things to lose the weight( Ie not eating chocolate every day and doing any kind of exercise besides walking up my stairs for bed.) Maybe my competitiveness will kick in and motivate me with this competition, that and the money prize.

Since I am also a little sick in the head, I decided to start the P90X series on Monday too. Kill me now! I can't lift my arms or walk up the stairs straight and I don't even have any chocolate ice cream to console myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment