Friday, June 24, 2011

Yoga Hurts!

I was talking to a friend the other day about how excited I was for a break in my P 90X yesterday when I had Yoga. HA! I had obviously never done yoga before and figured this was just relaxing chanting stretches. Not even close, that was the hardest workout. I usually at least try all moves in my workout videos, but there were parts which they said were the beginner variations that I just stared at the screen and tried to figure out what happened to their missing limbs. I swear you have to have no spine and be triple jointed to be any kind of yoga guru. Hats off to you, freaks of nature

In other news, I have a ton of pics to upload but I am having a hard time figuring out how to do that on our new computer

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some pictures! It's been too long since you've posted any.

    ReplyDelete