Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blessed

It has been kind of a roller coaster birthday. The long and short of how the day went was Alianna was awful. It was just one of those days where she didn't want to do anything and screamed and yelled about everything. I love that girl but couldn't seem to fix anything for her . Plus I was already upset about my car fender bender last night....

BUT THEN

I got online to check everything and was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and birthday wishes. I can't even express how blessed by good friends and family I felt. You'd think I was preggers I seriously cried at all the simple "Happy Birthday"s. Thanks for reminding me that I'm not a total screw-up even if I can't keep my baby happy. I guess I don't make you all want to scream and throw tantrums whenever you see me :0)

1 comment:

  1. I meant to get on yesterday and wish you a happy birthday, but you know how days go. I was thinking about you yesterday though. Sorry it wasn't your best day every, but Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete