Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Fun

Oh boy are we going to have a busy fun summer! We are doing Kids movie at the theater Mondays at 9:45, swim lessons Tuesday thru Friday at 10:15, walking at 7, play groups on Tuesdays, Library on Wednesday. Sheesh, hold onto your hats folks! Is it strange that I am super excited for all this? Alianna is so cute and expressive right now, I can't wait to see how she well react to all of it.

Example A: Last night Alianna went to her first church softball game. I was really nervous because it started soo late I figured you'd be crabby the whole time. She proved me wrong. She played ball with some little kids and became super excited every time she saw Daddy. As he went to bat the first time, She screamed and ran up to the fence. He swung and missed and she cried "Oh NO Daddy!" When he hit it she squealed and clapped. Sometimes I can't stand it how cute she is!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for summer activities either! It's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete