Friday, June 18, 2010

Swim lessons

I'm not sure if I've said anything about swim lessons yet. We just finished the first 2 week session. IS anybody surprised that Alianna is LOVING it?! They sing a lot of songs "the kids in the pool splash"( instead of wheels on the bus). The whole point is getting the kids used to the water ( not a problem for us) and starting the basics of kicks and strokes. The hardest part of class is right before class starts trying to keep her from taking a giant leap in when no one else is in there to catch her! Our friend Dallin Petty is in her class and they high five and give each other knuckles after they get dunked or other tricks. I really wish I had pics, but since it is parent child and I am obviously in the water holding her, taking pics are not a possiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment