Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cinderella in training

I was mopping the floors this afternoon because the missionaries were coming for dinner, don't go thinking this is a regular occurrence :0) Of course our sweet little curious missy had to come investigate. She was adamant about it too, she climbed thru and over daddy ( who was supposed to be distracting her for me).She ran over grabbed the rag right out.....
And started "mopping" and giggling the whole time. Maybe I am onto something here..mopping sure doesn't make me giggle, isn't it depriving her joy to NOT let her do it for me??


I wish I got a picture of the serious face she got as she honestly scrubbed one area for 10 minutes. Instead, when I get out the camera she starts making faces like this:



CHEESE!! What a goober! She really is into" helping" mommy right now though. If I get out the broom, she has to sweep, she has to vacuum( but she only goes forward and doesn't understand that I have to bring it back), and she climbs up on the dishwasher and empties them for me no matter if they are clean or dirty. If only I can get her doing things the right way.....hmm..maybe we need to watch Cinderella a few more times......

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha Maggie! This post made me smile! She is sooo cute! You are too funny Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie pa-tootie!!!! I seriously LOVE that face she is making. The fun continues as they get older. My kids decided to surprise me today and clean all of the mirrors in the bathrooms. Now reminding you that two of them can read. They didn't use the correct cleaner and I was left with a huge mess to clean up. FUN! I wasn't giggling either. I praised them for wanting to help and asked them to be more careful of what they use.

    ReplyDelete