Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a 9month pregnant woman does in her spare time...

This is what happens when a 9 month pregnant woman gets a sewing itch. Add a husband who has been working a lot and a daughter obsessed with all things princess and girly and you get the ultra fluffy pettiskirt.

Now the problem is just getting it off of her. I tried it on her once before it was finished to check length and it was like pulling teeth to get it off. She seriously sat at the end of the sewing table and watched me sew the last seams.


Doesn't that huge fluffy bum just crack you up? ArJay came home and said I must have way too much time on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. LOL,I love the fluffy bum. And You are wickedly talented. I think after you've had the baby and you're feeling up to it we MUST start our little craft group up again!!!

    ReplyDelete